This page is dedicated to helping students (primarily those based in the UK) find a job. At the moment we don't have any jobs to advertise ourselves, so please find below a list of links that should come in useful.
If you would like to advertise your job or recruitment website on BoredAtUni.com, please contact us.
- Marketing Traineeship - Just graduated and looking for a way into digital marketing? The Marketing Traineeship offers an intensive, accredited course with a guaranteed role at a marketing agency across the UK, or your money back!
- JobTensor - Specialists in jobs in Science, IT and Engineering industries.
- All About Apprenticeships - Looking for an apprenticeship? Look no further!
- Graduate Jobs - TARGETjobs offer the largest choice of graduate jobs, work experience and internships. As well as career advice and independent reviews on top graduate recruiters.
- Student Internships - StudentJob.co.uk's specific internship section.
- Employment 4 Students - Very good job site aimed directly at students. Provides a very useful search-by-county feature, as well as lots of other information to assist you in your job search.
- Fish4 - Another very useful site that specialises in graduate jobs and apprenticeships.
- Prospects.ac.uk - The UK's official graduate careers website.
- Jobs.ac.uk - Operated by the University of Warwick, it is a collection of universities combining to offer the best jobs for students.
- Beetroot - Specializing in graduate recruitment in the UK.
- Graduate Jobs - Another site dedicated to finding graduate students jobs in the UK.
- Indeed - who bill themselves as the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
- I.T. Graduate Jobs - An aptly named website that specializes in, well, I.T. jobs for graduates...
- ValueMyResume - US-based services that analyzes your resume and provides a market salary.
- CV Library - As well as allowing you to search for jobs, CV Library includes many other resources to help your job application process and future career development.
Errr, you should probably see this...
Cut it when you just can't flush it!
Take a look...